- Up to TWO (2) projects a month- these can be ANY type of inspiration project: cards, scrap book layouts, paper creations, altered art… whatever makes YOU happy!
- A blog where you post and promote CCCB and all its happenings
- Participation in CCCB events such as blog hops, digi days, etc.
- You will be required to assist us in commenting on challenge entries.
- Exclusive access to our private DT group where we post free images, upcoming challenge themes, and all our super-secret plans!
- You will receive a variety of images from our sponsors.
- Your blog and artwork will be prominently displayed on our Challenge Blog AND at the The Crafter’s Cafe Community
- Free blog traffic! We provide links to your blog from our CCCB Challenge Blog, so you’ll be plastered all over the internet! Hundreds of people will have the pleasure of seeing your newest creations!
- You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog Design Team member.
- You will make LOTS of new friends and build great relationships.
- A paragraph about who you are and why you want to be a part of the CCCB team
- 3 of your favorite projects that will show us the type of work you will create for the Challenge blog
- A link to your blog and galleries
- A list of any design teams you are currently on. If this is your first time trying for a DT, it’s fine, we all have to start somewhere!
- Your contact information including your complete name and Email address.
The call will be open until September 30th, 2012. New design team members will be notified by October 10th, 2012.
Disclaimer: Please only apply if you are a serious designer and can commit 6 months to CCCB. You do not necessarily need experience, but commitment and heart. We are very much a family at CCCB and are very committed and dedicated to our designers. If you think you’re ready to be a designer, we want to hear from you!